gel that prevents hiv transmission

I am hiv positive and my husband is negative, we want to have a child, is there a gel that can help my husband prevent the transmission?

Hi There is no gel to protect your husband. This is a conversation to have with a HIV OBGYN specialist. You can have children but just need to ensure that you are the right treatment and that your virus is under control. We are close to having a microbicide to prevent HIV transmission but we are just not there yet.

I have worked with several women who have had children and in fact my co worker who is positive and her husband negative just had a baby a week ago. It is possible.

Be well and much luck, Shannon

Sex with a brothel lady
u r really beautiful