Jul 29, 2012
im 13. still a virgin, but i do masturbate. for a couple of days now i've been getting black/brown discharge instead of my period. why is this? should i go see a doctor about it?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If you are still a virgin and have not put yourself at risk then anything you are experiencing is not HIV related. When your period first begins it can be different. If this continues I would recommend you seeing your health care provider to see if there may be something else going on or if this is normal for your body.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Brown Discharge Could It Be An Std
- Can Dyslexia Cause Brown Discharge?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- List The Countries Affected With Hiv/aids
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Should Hiv Positive People Get The Swine Flu Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.