virgin condom slip
Jul 29, 2012
hi there i had sex with a man i was dating and he was a virgin, we had sex for barely 10 mins as he couldnt get it up and when he pulled out the condom was inside me, is there a high probability that i contracted HIV? i am getting tested this week.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Even though the condom came off you did use protection and so your chance of HIV transmission is very small. It also sounds like he was unable to ejaculate. This decreases the chances as well.
I feel comfortable telling you that your test if this is the only experience you have had will be HIV negative.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.