HIV most common and assured symptoms

Dear Doctor Shannon

Good day... First of all I would like to thank you for this great job in helping people, I wish all the success.

I am a male with 37 years old. Three weeks ago I experienced oral sex with a female and this ended up in ejaculation in the female mouth.

I have no idea if she is or not infected with any diseases, but due to this fear I have checked several medical websites involved in this sector which all were saying that AIDS symptoms are: Fever, headache, tiredness, nausea, diarrhea, enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, etc ...

My question is: Since that incident day, none of the above mentioned symptoms have been faced except that I faced only headache which would come and go randomly.

So, according to your experience, according to your records, your studies, your analysis, your knowledge... Would you consider this headache which only showed up alone as a serious symptom or no, as far as no other signs have really been faced. Please take into your kind consideration that during this period I have been under a massive stress due to the fear of this nightmare.

What is the most common and assured symptom that should be encountered if infected in HIV.

Appreciate your kind consideration of my question

Awaiting your kind reply as I am really facing trouble times with fear and anxiety

Thanks in advance Best regards

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission whether the giver or the receiver has HIV. If this was your only experience than rest easy you do not have HIV from this experience.

ARS symptoms or not, TOTALLY ANXIOUS
virgin condom slip