ARS symptoms or not, TOTALLY ANXIOUS

Hello, I have had 2 events that have worried me, basically because of symptpoms appearing 3 weeks after each event.

In the first event, I had sex with a girl who got her period in the middle of our encounter, I was wearing a condom, removed it carefully and as far as I know i did not get any blood on my penis. Exactly 3 weeks after the event, I developed a sore thorat lasting 3 days, then had runny nose and cough.

In teh second event, I had unprotected vaginal sex for like 2 minutes, later put on a condom. Again, exactly 3 weeks after the event, I developed a sore burning throat, it began a saturday while I was smoking in a hotel room with the A/C on, it gave me a burning feeling inthroat and a bit of a cough, did not pay any attention to it. Later that night went to a wedding, had some drinks and cigarrettes, sore tharoat came back, no coguh. On sunday, I had a mild cough only. But, on monday had a mild sore throat again, brunign feeling in the back, it lasted until tuesday night, that night I had some beers and cigarrettes again, began on tuesday with a mild dry cough. Wednesday, sore throat was gone and only left with the dry cough, this cough lasted until sunday, after taking one day a cough syrup and an advil.

Since these symptoms happened exactly 3 weeks after each encounter, it worries me a lot, really anxious.

Could this be ARS? please answer me, I am a nervous wreck and have been experiencing serious anxiety issues, that is all I can think about. Do not remember having fever or rash.

i would appreciate if you could answer these symptoms reesemble ARS, not only tell me I need to get tested, I know I must, but at least I would like to be prepared for the results.

Thank you in advance

Hi From your first experience with the partner who started her period you wore protection and so the chance of HIV transmission is minuscule. The second time even though briefly you had unprotected sex. Not only putting yourself at risk for HIV but for all of the other sexually transmitted infections. The symptoms you are experiencing can be from many things and I would encourage you to receive testing not just for HIV but for all of the STI's you put yourself at risk for to ensure it is not this and to see if it could be something else going on.

Convincing someone you care about to get tested
HIV most common and assured symptoms