Jul 29, 2012
i had sex with a pros 6month ago than i never hiv test but now after 6 month of sex i test and my test report is nonreactive..so i can safe or not
| Response from Ms. Southall
HI The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. If you had no other exposures during this time then you are HIV negative.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pros Of Hiv Testing
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Beginning Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.