Jul 29, 2012
i had sex with a pros 6month ago than i never hiv test but now after 6 month of sex i test and my test report is nonreactive..so i can safe or not
Response from Ms. Southall
HI The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. If you had no other exposures during this time then you are HIV negative.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.