Jul 29, 2012
i had sex with a girl of unknown status in the 6 months & 24 day to be exact i have had 2-uni-gold recombigen rapid test done @ planned parent hood & one done by my regular doctor that was part of a physical that i took & all 3- test came back negative should i be wooried & keep testing or be happy with my results & move on but still not knowing her status
Response from Mr. Cordova
Any HIV testing done outside of the three month window can be considered conclusive. You should be happy with your status and move on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.