Jul 29, 2012
i had sex with a girl of unknown status in the 6 months & 24 day to be exact i have had 2-uni-gold recombigen rapid test done @ planned parent hood & one done by my regular doctor that was part of a physical that i took & all 3- test came back negative should i be wooried & keep testing or be happy with my results & move on but still not knowing her status
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Any HIV testing done outside of the three month window can be considered conclusive. You should be happy with your status and move on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.