Oral sex without ejaculation and spraying 70% isopropyl alcohol in mouth afterwards

Thank you in advance to those who will reply to this question.

I'm a gay man. Last June 22 2012, I went to a massage center in the Philippines. At first it was just a massage until the masseur asked if I wanted a handjob, I was hesistant. He said he's clean doesn't have disease and that I can suck him, and I looked at his penis and there's no remarkable thing on it. He even told me I can smell it first, I don't know what he's talking about. Then while he's doing the handjob I did suck maybe 3 minute the most or even less (1 minute). He's dick isn't hard or erected yet when I came so I stopped sucking -- I believe there wasn't precum as it didn't harden yet. I was really feeling guilty of doing that. After that, I spat, wiped my mouth with cloth, wore my clothes, AND, sprayed ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL in my mouth then rinsed with water.

Am I at risk as I've read that alcohol does something to saliva that makes it less effective to control the HIV Virus. I drank maybe 3 glasses of Whiskey+Soda before I went to have that massage.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The likelihood of transmission from a situation like this is extremely low and I do not think you need to be concerned. If you feel you need to, then an HIV test at the 90 day mark will give you a conclusive result. In the future, do not rinse your mouth with Isopropyl Alcohol.

In health,

Richard

Broken Condom / Debilitating fatigue
Double Checking My Safe Sex Practices