Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Oral sex without ejaculation and spraying 70% isopropyl alcohol in mouth afterwards
Jul 29, 2012

Thank you in advance to those who will reply to this question.

I'm a gay man. Last June 22 2012, I went to a massage center in the Philippines. At first it was just a massage until the masseur asked if I wanted a handjob, I was hesistant. He said he's clean doesn't have disease and that I can suck him, and I looked at his penis and there's no remarkable thing on it. He even told me I can smell it first, I don't know what he's talking about. Then while he's doing the handjob I did suck maybe 3 minute the most or even less (1 minute). He's dick isn't hard or erected yet when I came so I stopped sucking -- I believe there wasn't precum as it didn't harden yet. I was really feeling guilty of doing that. After that, I spat, wiped my mouth with cloth, wore my clothes, AND, sprayed ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL in my mouth then rinsed with water.

Am I at risk as I've read that alcohol does something to saliva that makes it less effective to control the HIV Virus. I drank maybe 3 glasses of Whiskey+Soda before I went to have that massage.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The likelihood of transmission from a situation like this is extremely low and I do not think you need to be concerned. If you feel you need to, then an HIV test at the 90 day mark will give you a conclusive result. In the future, do not rinse your mouth with Isopropyl Alcohol.

In health,

Richard

Previous
Broken Condom / Debilitating fatigue
Next
Double Checking My Safe Sex Practices

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.