Condom broke during anal

Hi guys, first off thanks for this great service you offer. I had a incident happen with a newbie TG I met off the internet. She is a student and claims she is 100% clean(was last tested 2 months prior). I was the top and at some point the condom broke. I could have been exposed for 12 mins max. I did not ejaculate. What would my odds be of catching hiv from this incident? If, lets say they we're infected, what would the odds be? I'm a healthy circumsized male. Thanks guys.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Thanks for writing in. The risk of HIV transmission from a one-time incident of insertive penile-vaginal intercourse would be fairly low. Just to be certain, an HIV test at the three month mark will give you a conclusive result.

In the future, be sure to make sure the condom is still intact while you are performing intercourse. Personally, I enjoy taking quick peeks down below while the action is taking place. Not only does it allow me to see if the condom is still intact, but it's also really hot! I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

condom broke and I ejaculated
How fast can herpes spread?