condom broke and I ejaculated

Dear Dr, Yesterday I visited a pre-op transexual escort and whilst having safe protected sex with a condom, but after few minutes we realised that it broke after I ejaculated inside him/her.

I panicked and so did she. She showed me her full hostory of std blood tests dated up to april 2012 and said that she just had another one in June but she couldnt find the paper. all her results were negative, and she was insisting that I have to be honest that I am clean too , which I am. She kept on saying that if she gets anything from me it would be the end of her career!

I am now really extremely worried about my risks of having contracted HIV or any other std from her. what should I do at this stage? I cannot even sleep worrying about it... This is the last time i do such a thing.

please help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

There certainly was a risk. However, it sounds like from the situation you are describing, your partner was just as upset as you were. That leads me to believe that she was indeed negative (based on her testing history), and practices safer sex. As the insertive partner, your risk was much lower so you have that in your favor too. I would get an HIV test at the three month mark just to be certain.

As for other STD's, you were at risk for skin-to-skin diseases such as Syphilis and Herpes. There would also be a chance of oral-penile transmission of Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.

A full round of STD testing (including HIV) at the three month mark will give you all the answers you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

Could my baby be HIV +
Condom broke during anal