Could my baby be HIV +

I recently learnt that my 15 months old baby was bathed by an HIV+ aunt, the aunt had a deep cut that was two days old and therefore nt bleeding. Could my baby be infected as she as eczema and sometimes bleeds from scratching herself?

Hi No your baby is fine! There would have to be a lot of bleeding occurring throughout the bath, your baby would have to have a cut or opening and with the water the dilution of the blood if there were any blood would decrease the chances. So No there is no way that your child could get HIV from this experience.

invisible penis cut from fingernail
condom broke and I ejaculated