invisible penis cut from fingernail

Hello Shannon, I had a massage from a masseur and while I am lying on my tummy, he caressed and massage my penis below. A few seconds later, I felt that his nail touched the upper part of my penis and I felt a cutting pain in my penis. I immediately went to the restroom to check if there was a cut or wound but there wasn't. I also damped it with a tissue paper just to see if there was blood. A few minutes later I also sprayed my penis with alcohol and I did not feel any stinging pain aside from the warm reaction of the alcohol. When I went home, I checked again numerous times if there was a cut or wound using high intensity light but I haven't found one. What if there is an invisible wound? Is there an HIV risk in this situation if his nail particles, or skin particles that came into contact with this invisible wound? What if a few minutes before the massage he licked his fingers or masturbated. I wouldn't know. He was using massage oils by the way. I hope you can answer this thanks.

Hi There would have to be a visible open wound and the person giving the massage would have to have HIV infected blood or genital secretions on the finger that had just gotten on there.

Because you were not able to find a wound, upon complete and very good lighting there was no way for HIV transmission possible.

You are fine!

Shannon

BEGGING YOU PLZZZ
Could my baby be HIV +