HIV from Molloscum contagiosum
Jul 29, 2012
I had protected sex a couple weeks ago with a hooker, I wore protection during sex , however she gave me oral without a condom, my worry was I had pimple like bumps in my pubic area, is it possible to contract aids from a pimple on your pubic area?
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV needs direct access to your bloodstream for transmission to occur. Unless the pimple were bleeding profusely it would be difficult for there to be much of a risk. In addition, oral sex is a low-risk activity. There would need to be blood present in your partners mouth for there to be a risk.
Bottom line: I would not be concerned. This was not a high-risk situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.