HIV from Molloscum contagiosum

I had protected sex a couple weeks ago with a hooker, I wore protection during sex , however she gave me oral without a condom, my worry was I had pimple like bumps in my pubic area, is it possible to contract aids from a pimple on your pubic area?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

HIV needs direct access to your bloodstream for transmission to occur. Unless the pimple were bleeding profusely it would be difficult for there to be much of a risk. In addition, oral sex is a low-risk activity. There would need to be blood present in your partners mouth for there to be a risk.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned. This was not a high-risk situation.

In health,

Richard

Straw question supplemental info - sorry!
BEGGING YOU PLZZZ