Straw question supplemental info - sorry!

I'm so sorry, Mrs. Southall, but I submitted a follow-up question about an hour or two ago (regarding drinking out of a straw the entire glass of water after someone who I believe probably has HIV and having burnt the roof of my mouth a few hours before) and I realized I might have forgotten to include in the request for risk-assessment the consideration of the guy having blood in his mouth from a cut. So sorry! Can you please consider that also in the follow-up question that I sent recently? Thanks for your time.

Hi The answer is the same, HIV transmission cannot happen this way. Between the time it left the persons mouth, diluted by the liquid and into your mouth and then into or on the wound of your mouth it is just not feasible to happen.

You are fine!

Shannon

reliability of hiv rapid test at 29 weeks
HIV from Molloscum contagiosum