Did this compromise safe sex

I had a bisexual encounter with another male who I had known for a few years. He says he got tested 4 months ago and was clean after an encounter six months ago We got together for a cuddle but then we played a bit. He was naked and stimulated my anus with his penis while I kept my underpants on. He was pushing in that area and did leave some pre-cum on my pants. Am I at risk of anything from this? As in could the moister of the pre cum on the outside layer touch my anus and cause infection? Later we deep kissed and I woke up and found i had a cracked chapped lip down one side. I didn't see any cut on his lip or any blood in his mouth but this was at night. We also mutually masturbated each other and kissed each other's necks and nipples. What are the worst case scenarios I'm facing?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk in the situation you're describing. None. We need HIV positive body fluid to come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly into another person's body. All of that needs to happen.. you're missing almost all of that formula in both parts of what you're talking about! Nothing ever got inside you!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Rimming and Cold Sore
Safe 'non sex'?