hiv from flies and insects carrying blood stains

I was standing on the street where lots of flies and other insecte were around and were touching an african man who was searching on the garbage probaby homeless (very common here in greece and with high rate of hiv carrying these people).I noticed he had blood stains on his t-shirt. The flies landed on these blood stains and some of them also touched my shorts. Later i went home and rubbed my penis against my underwear with the same shorts wearing and i ejaculated inside my pants. Can hiv transmitted this way? Very worried!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV. NONE. Flies and mosquitoes do not transmit HIV. One reason is because when they suck up blood they don't ever release it. In the case of mosquitoes, they release saliva.

Read more about it here.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Hep c from blood tainted salivia
Is it possible? HIV from swimming at the beach?