Anal Fingering Risk

Hello. I was recently in a 3some. One guy stuck his (bare) finger deep into the anus of another guy. He then stuck that very same finger into my anus. Can I contract HIV this way? I am almost sure there was lube on his finger and, as well, not any blood...again, almost sure. This question, of course, assumes the receptive guy is HIV+.

My 2nd questions is: can HIV be contracted through pre-cum? I'm sure it can, but I would like confirmation on that and just how risky it is. Thank you all so much!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- HIV cannot be transmitted via finger from one anus to the next (and so on down the line). HIV can however be transmitted via precum as you suspected. The risk depends on where and how that precum interacted with your body. In most cases pre-cum is a low low risk esp. with oral sex. The risk with pre-cum is greater when it comes to anal and vaginal sex, man or woman. Hope that helps. take care, LHW

Ginseng
FREAKING OUT