hiv testing

I had 2 reactive elisa testibg done in saudi arabia.doctor ask for a hiv pcr but i was afraid to do so in foreign land.when i go back to my cpuntry.i went to one of the best hospital.first trial it was reactive low titer same with saudi but they said they never release any rrsults they not so sure.they check again with other machine and result came out nonreactive.thanks God they not send for confirmation to FOH cause their final dx is non reactive.doctor advise me to retake aftet 3 months but told me the result are reliable maybe cross matching happen.can it come as positive for hiv?when there was a reaction from first test?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I agree with the doctors and would likely retest in 3 months but my guess is that your original tests were false positive results and you are negative. Take care, LHW

HIV risk from smoothie?
Sucking breasts and mammary intercourse