HIV infected this way ??

fews day ago i and my boyfiend went to hotel and had sex. Unfortunately, he torn my vagina( about 1 cm long). can i got hiv infected by sitting on the bed?? ussually, those kinds of bed are dirty. in case of someone else having hiv stained blood or sperm on the bed before i using the room. by the way, the injury completely recovered after 3 days. if i want to take hiv test, what kind of test should i choose and when?( sorry for my english). thanks very much

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Very sorry to hear about your injury! I'm glad it healed so quickly though.. if it bothers you anytime soon please talk to a doctor about it. That said..

You had no risk for HIV from this. None. Even if someone with HIV let their blood, semen, or vaginal fluids soak the bed before you got there too much time would've passed and therefore the HIV in the fluid would have died. There's no chance at all of getting HIV from this.

Hope this helps!

Erik

(16 years old) loss of virginity.... exposure?
HIV risk from smoothie?