(16 years old) loss of virginity.... exposure?

I will spend the remainder of the page explaining the state of my situation in its entirety up to the current point. I would be thankful about any guidance or insight concerning any of what I have written as well as any of my questions. I have only had one sexual encounter thus far. I live in Houston Texas and recently hired an escort for a 30 minute session. She requires the usage of condoms, and i believe it didn't break. She applied lubricant several times and seemed very concerned about possible std infections. For a short time I rubbed on the outside of the condom as if I were masturbating. I am concerned about this because at the end of the session I was allowed to remove the condom and ejaculate on her breasts; using the same hand as mentioned earlier. I am also concerned about possible exposure from licking her tits with the possibility of a previous client being infected and relieving himself in a similar manor.

About a week later I began to experience a persistent sore throat with weight loss of 10 pounds and fatigue with no fever or swollen lymph nodes. I was very stressed at this time concerning my possible exposure to HIV, so the effect of that may appear discernible to a doctor. My father gave me strong antibiotics and this condition abated within a few days, (however it probably lasted a week or two in total).

My father scheduled a urology appointment concerning my fear of an infection that was made approximately 3 weeks after the exposure. I may still have been somewhat ill at this time. The matter of the incident was addressed to the urologist concerning my usage of a condom and my encounter with a prostitute but lacked the details of my hand rubbing on the condom and possible acute HIV explainable illness.

Blood was drawn and a follow up appointment in two weeks was attended. My results were negative, with the urologist mentioning he ordered the more expensive tests but dictated by name of the western blot? I thought the western blot was a general test? Furthermore he stated that I will not need a follow up test but I am concerned that antibody testing may not have been in the conclusive time with a fear of being inside of the window period. Is there no further need for an HIV diagnostic test in the future concerning this incident?

5 days after that appointment I have had a constant cough and very mild sore throat.

Additional Questions-

Would my sexual encounter the way I described it be considered a high risk exposure?

Are my symptoms indicative of acute HIV infection?

Would a possible acute HIV infection cause my western blot test to be negative at that 3 week marl assuming no RNA testing was included in the urologist's blood tests?

Should I schedule further testing?

Should I be concerned about any other details of the story I gave?

Please feel free to add any additional statements concerning any of what I have said, not limiting yourself to just my questions. Thank you

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question and all the details,

There is no risk from the situation you're describing though. The point that you're worried about when you licked her breast wouldn't pose any risk. I can understand how it'd make you worry, but let me break it down:

Let's say that the last guy that she had sex with actually did ejaculate over her breasts/nipples where you licked. Even in that case, the cum would have been out in the open air for way too long and the HIV (if there was any) would have died. This would be a very indirect contact with someone else's cum.

For HIV to transmit between people we need direct contact. An example of that would be if the guy who came on her breasts before instead came directly into your mouth.. you can see how this is a completely different situation than what you did.

Hope this helps! I'm sure if this is the first time you had sex you probably have tons of questions about keeping your sex safe :) Feel free to explore all through our archives for more information on that!

Erik

CHLAMYDIA (question never asked/answered)
HIV infected this way ??