Finger cut, sucking nipple and HIV

Hello, 12 days ago I had protected sex with one sex worker. While having sex I touched her anal with my middle finger and there was fluid on that( I did not insert finger)so I moved my finger. The worried part is there was cut on nail-cuticle, it was not bleeding but it was red. I don't know whether that cut touch that fluid or not. And I even don't know that it was her vagina fluid or lubricant which she used. While having sex I sucked her nipples as well. (Just for your information). Now after 12 days I had little bit sour throat which is cured in just one day by medicine. And my body weight is also reduce may be because of work load but when I take lunch or dinner I can't eat that much. Is that because of this kind of stress I have? Now I don't have sour throat or any kind of health problem but as sour throat is the first symptom I am worried and because of that I can't concentrate on my work. Please help me out. thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

This was not a high-risk situation. Your "sour throat" has nothing to do with HIV. Touching her rectum or sucking on her breast would not be a high-risk situation either.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Hiv question
Ice cubes