Looking for expert advise

Hi, I had a bad night. I got too intoxicated and had sex with a guy from London. he did not come inside me. I am scared. I have spoken to him after that encounter and even met him and he says that he is fine and that there is nothing to worry about. What are the chances of contracting HIV in such a situation? I will get tested in 1 month and also 3 months. Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The risk of transmission from a one-time encounter without ejaculation is lower, but there is still a risk. All you can do now is test.

I'm sure this goes without saying but...

Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's.

In health,

Richard

Can oral-sex(blowjob) performed on me lead to AIDS?
Hiv question