Can oral-sex(blowjob) performed on me lead to AIDS?

I recently got a blowjob by one of the girls in Amsterdam's Red light district. She put a condom on my penis, and all the while she was giving the blowjob, the condom was put on. I did not come in her mouth, and the semen came out after she gave a handjob. The moment the semen came out, she took off the condom with a tissue and I wiped my penis with a tissue.

My question - Is there any risk of me having contracted AIDS through this act? I did get some fever after 2 weeks, but the fever came down in 2 days. There are no rashes on my body, nothing around my genitals too.

PS : Apologies for the language, if it has been misappropriate in any manner.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

As the archives state, oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. I do not think you were at risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

HIV question.
Looking for expert advise