Jul 20, 2012
I am gay, i had sex with an other gay man. it was a 1 sex night. We used a condom and a lubrakant. But et the end we ejackulated on each others bodys. Can i get hiv from spearm on mu chest/stomac skin?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No you cannot get HIV through intact skin. Condoms and lube are definitely the way to go. Take care,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.