Touching and sucking.
Jul 20, 2012
This is the 5th attempt to get an answer for below questions from The Body forum. Please do not neglect this poor request. Please answer me in full. I understand your time is like gold. But please spend just few seconds for me.
1. I sucked/bit (bit very slowly and it cannot cause to bleed her) a girls breast (nipple) for about 1 minute. But I never tasted/felt breast milk or blood or any other body fluid while doing those actions. Can those actions cause hiv?
2. I touched girls virgin with my fingers ( I do not remember whether her virgin fluid was on my fingers or not). However I washed my fingers (hands) directly with soap right after that action. Then I washed my penis also with the same hand. Can there be remaining virgin fluid on my fingers even after washing with soap and can they get into my penis while washing? And can these action cause hiv?
Please Madam, reply me soon.
Im really worried.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello- No, neither of the activities you describe put you at risk for acquiring HIV. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Insertive Oral Sex Risks
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.