To worry or not to worry concerning ars

So a month or so ago I had sex with a man and tried anal for the first time. He put a latex condom on and some lubricant and then attempted to enter me which hurt and so I stopped it. He attempted to go in and I was sore but it was very quick. I then put a condom on and topped him. From what I remember the condom was intact; however after I finished I don't remember exiting right away and even though I had a condom (latex) I had a fear that maybe I went flaccid and was still in him - perhaps losing the condom in the process

I know I was safe and wasn't worried until not now when I have been experiencing a swollen painful pain on my left side under my jaw, headaches, and nausea with a want to vomit. Also, I noticed 2 red bumps that did not hurt: one by my belly button and another under my neck along with itchyness all over and only once waking up with night sweats. No major sore throat and these symptoms have shown up not at once but little by little.

I would never practice unsafe sex and while i remember all of this happening with protection all these symptoms have me worried. What if the other guy didn't really put a condom on? what if my condom fell or even broke? Even though I feel I was safe, this symptoms I'm feeling have me worried.

I hope you can respond to me as this has me on edge and sadly more and more worried.

Thank you for your help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

It sounds like you effectively protected yourself against HIV. I would not be concerned. If your symptoms continue I would suggest a trip to your doctor to determine other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

Protected sex with Prostitute in Bali!
Can sucking nipples cause Aids