Protected sex with Prostitute in Bali!

Hi I am freaking out.. I had protected sex with a prostitute in Bali 3 days ago and I am freaking out about HIV.., especially after hearing such statistics as 1 in 4 prostitutes in Bali are HIV+. I used a furex extra safe condom and it was put on before an sexual acts and I removed it from the vaguna before ejaculating. But I took it off before ejaculating on the bed. I am so scared I went to a hospital out here an I asked for PEPS but they said I don't need them as it was protected sex. I did check te condom after as well. I am having a HIV test at 4 weeks in Bali it in the antigen and antibody test. Please help I don't know why to do have 6 weeks in Bali an it is stressing me out!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Protected penetrative sex is not a high-risk activity. Since the condom did not break or come off, I do not think you need to be tested. If you continue to be concerned then you can go in for an HIV test at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

guys thanks alot..i had the worst 6 months
To worry or not to worry concerning ars