oral sex

had 1st and only encounter with same sex orals. while performing i observed a small amount of blood and stopped immediately. the act lasted about 10 mins and I did not swallow. however 8days later my husband got ill with fever and diarrhea. four months later he got three lumps under one armpit. now i am terrified that i may have given him HIV and even more terrified to go get tested. So far I have had no symptoms other than sleepless nights worrying. Can you help please?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

As stated in the archives, oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. You are outside of the three month window. If you feel you need a more conclusive answer then I would suggest an HIV test for both you and your husband.

In health,

Richard

Afraid of HIV and had receptive oral
guys thanks alot..i had the worst 6 months