Afraid of HIV and had receptive oral

I am a male, I went to brothel and had sex with a prostitute, I am uncircumcised and she did unprotected oral to me, but we had protected sex. On the 30th day after the exposure, I had night sweat for almost a week and 2 days of diarrhea, then I have fever for a week which On and Off with medicine. After I am recover, I grow a wisdom teeth at my right upper jaw. After the fever I am alright, I am completely fine now. But sometimes my leg feels tired and I lost 4kg of weight from 63kg after the illness. my both arm lost a lot of muscle mass maybe? my arm and leg became skinny. Today, its been 2months after the exposure, sometimes I can sleep for 10hours and still feels tired, but yesterday I sleep for 2hours only, I still feel very energetic. 2weeks ago,sometimes, I only able to have once bowel movement within 2days, even though my weight is increasing for now again. I feel completely fine and better stamina in sport as well. I am so worried that am I contracted with HIV, and I regretted for the oral, it was my first time and the last time.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

As repeatedly stated in the archives, unprotected oral and protected penetrative sex are not high-risk activities. I would not be concerned. If you feel that you need to test, an HIV test at the 90 day mark will give you an accurate result.

In health,

Richard

I had protected sex wit prostitute but i'm still afraid
oral sex