I had protected sex wit prostitute but i'm still afraid

few days ago i had protected sex with a prostitute. it was oral and virginal sex. i used the condom from beginning to end.i had but my penis on her Uterus just for 10 seconds and then i came inside of her wearing condom. after we finished she took the condom of with tissue. my question is, do i have to worry about that?? do i have to make test??

Hi You had protected sex and so therefore protected yourself against HIV. So there is no need to be concerned. Though it is important for everyone to know their status if they have ever had unprotected sex. If this is the case for you then you need know your status. But from the experience you are questioning, your risk is very very small for HIV transmission to occur.

Please Help!!!! I don't know what to do.
Afraid of HIV and had receptive oral