Please Help!!!! I don't know what to do.

My girlfriend came over to visit me yesterday and that day we had unprotected sex like always. But after she told me when me and her broke up like around June 15 for about 2 weeks she had sex with 2 different men. One she's already had sex with and he has had no other partners after her and one who is engaged but sleeps around. She said there was no oral and they wore condoms. I'm asking that how long does the person need to be infected for me to be infected? She could've only gotten it from the time of June 15th to July 4th. Is that enough time for her to develop it and give it to me? Please answer please.

Hi Once someone becomes infected they are able to transmit the virus. In fact the time that someone is newly infected is one of the most dangerous times of transmission. Knowing that she wore condoms does give her protection against HIV. But the best way to know for both of you is for the two of you to receive testing to ensure your both know your health status and that you can continue moving forward with your relationship. This is something that everyone should do. Having unprotected sex at any time puts you at risk of HIV as well as all the other sexually transmitted infections. It is important to know.

Going crazy with worry
I had protected sex wit prostitute but i'm still afraid