Nipple sucking and hand job can it cause HIV infection?

I did nipple sucking and I received a hand job from a massage therapist. Do I still need to get tested I recently got a test already prior to my earlier sexual encounter and was cleared. Should I put this incident to rest already? Was there any recorded incident of getting infected through nipple sucking? By the way I didn't see or tasted any secretion and it took only short time of sucking. Thanks.

Hi from what you have described as your experience there is no risk of HIV transmission occurring. Receiving a hand job does not pose a risk and for nipple sucking, it is breast milk that carries the risk of HIV transmission to infants and that is because they ingest a large amount of fluid which increases the risk.

You are fine and testing would not be recommended.

Will medicine Interupt accuracy of test
Protected sex turned unprotected