Do I have a Chance of HIV Infection or AIDS

Hi Doc, 5 days ago I met a married lady, we enjoyed each others presence and hanged out together, 2 days before when i went to her home, I fingered her and made her suck my fingers and then we kissed hard, we smooched and licked each others tongue. Can you please tell is there any risk of getting infected as i am not aware of her HIV status and How can I get this confirmed and what's the cure for it. Waiting for your reply thanks in Advance.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. From what you have described your risk of exposure is very small. If she in fact had HIV, as long as there was no open wound or cut on your finger there was a not a risk there for you. Kissing her even after she sucked your fingers is not a risk. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body.

So again, your risk of HIV is very small. The only true way to know is to receive testing. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

There is no cure for HIV. Having the access to medications and understanding how to take them and adhering to them provides the best health outcome.

accidentally drank vomit
Please Answer!!! Going crazy!!!