At Young Age Fish Blood Got Into My Eye

When I was about 4 or 5 years old. I was at a fishing expo with my family. There was a fish gutting and filleting ceremony going on at this one point in time. I somehow managed to wonder off, underneath this man's cutting board. He didn't see me and proceeded to chop the head of a fish. It all was above my head. For some reason, I looked up at the right time to get a gimps of what looked like a blanket coming down to cover me up. Instead, it was fish blood that made its way into my right eye. I now suffer from a right lazy eye diagnosed by my eye doctor. He says amazingly and clinically I shouldn't be able to see out of my right eye. I'm asking, why can't I focus my right eye and does it have something to do with fish blood entering my cornea?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- You cannot acquire HIV from a fish (blood, guts or any other parts for that matter). I'm not sure how to explain your eye problems but a qualified opthamologist is where I would start. Take care, LHW

DO I HAVE HIV AIDS???
unprotected oral and protected anal