Jul 8, 2012
i went on holiday a few years back to pakistam. 3 years ago i was 15 and had sex with a prostitute, it was cheap and i was crazy. it was vaginal intercourse to be specific and musnt have lasted longer than 2, 3 minutes as far as i can remember, i was freaked out . in these years i havnt had any symptoms but i was worried it could be a slow process like cancer . could you please help me
Response from Dr. Wohl
Only way to know is to get an HIV test. Do so. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- Do Scabs Protect Bloodstream From Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.