semen got on my lip "cut" from a not hiv+ guy

Two days ago a small peeling cam from my lip cuz of chapped lips. Just a little blood came out from it but not that much. The next day I put chapstick on it a couple times. It was still red and inflamated in the part it peeled. That same night, I was playing around with a guy I know and his semen got onto my lip where it was peeled. He also kissed me there so his saliva got on it too. Should I be worried? I know its too early but I have no signs of symptoms and he is NOT hiv+

If he is not HIV+ where would the virus come from to infect you? HIV does not spontaneously pop up in someone. It is spread from one person to another. See the HIV 101 section of this site for more details.

So Scared, feel violated
Sharing a meal in the plate