Hiv test+tongue kissing

Hi

I have 2 questions

How much time do i have to wait in order to get an hiv test(what test will get me the most accurate results?)if i had unprotected sex with a woman that i don't know her HIV status in 18.4.2012 ?

Assuming that the Hiv test will show negative results- my gums bleed often when i brush and floss my teeth and i developed an anxiety about tongue kissing women(because i heard you can get Hiv if you have an open wound in your mouth). Does my anxiety have a basis?

Thanks!! I'll appreciate any help

Getting an HIV test now would tell you if you are infected. The combo HIV test that looks for HIV antibodies and the p24 antigen is perfect here since if the result is negative, so are you.

Transmission of HIV orally would be very difficult and take gaping wounds in the mouth or the infected and the uninfected person. Bleeding gums don't count.

Don't give up kissing.

Minimal Risk?
So Scared, feel violated