Jul 8, 2012
Hi Dr. I have very sensitive and irritate gums, they always bleed after brushing and eating hard foods. I just need to no is there any risk of getting HIV if I french kiss an HIV positive person hardly about 15 min after brushing my teethes? please let me know
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no risk here with kissing. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
- Acute Hiv Rash On Arms
- How Fast Can Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- Number Of Sexual Partners Before Testing Positive For Hiv
- Can A Person Have Hiv For 10 Years And Not Know It?
- Can You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes From Worrying About Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.