please help!!!! hiv worried and window period

hi, im really worried about having hiv, last month of may, i have protected sex with a girl with unknown status, about 20 hours before i have sex with her, i masterbated, this is my question, specifically, what is the meaning of non-intact skin that can be an entry of hiv virus? im worried because i not sure if masterbation can cause damage to the penis that can be an entry of hiv, and half way of our sex my penis become soft, i pulled it and noticed that the condom was slightly wore off covering half of my penis, im worried that the masterbation ive done 20 hours before the sex caused damaged to the exposed skin (shaft) of my penis that can be and entry of hiv, my penis dont have cut, open wound or sore, but im worried it has microscopic abrasions or microscopic burn caused by friction because of masterbation ive done before the sex that can be an entry of hiv, after i pulled my penis our sex was over, im very, very anxious about this that came to the point that sometime i think to commit suicide, and does the three month window period was conclusive in the philippines, because i read you have to wait for 6 months to be sure, sorry for my bad grammar and english, please help me...thank you...

Hi First let me shout SUICIDE is not the answer!

Testing over the years has become more sensitive and the guidelines now are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. Also the opening on your penis have to be more than microscopic and freshly opened. You used a condom and this gave you the protection that you need.

The only true way to know your status and know how to move on with life is to be tested. Please hang in there know that life will continue. Give yourself the peace of mind that you need and get tested. But I truly believe from what you have shared about your experience that the likelihood of you having HIV is very very small.

be well and stay safe, Shannon

AM I NEGATIVE? SHOULD I TEST AGAIN NOW?
Protected sex turned unprotected