6th Time asking and No Answer Please Help

I had my hair cut at a barbershop 5 months ago and during that the barber CUT my neck! after 5 weeks and 3 days I got some symptoms 1- headache: mild and lasts for 3 days (without medication)

2- fever: mild and lasts for 3 days(without medication)

3- Sore throat: lasts for 3 days (without medication)

4-nasal congestion: last more than the 3 days

5- Then all the above mentioned symptoms disappeared and after 4 days I had a sore throat again with nasal congestion( No fever no Headache) but I did not receive any medication after 5 days I used antibiotics for 5 days and I am got much better.

6- one tongue pimple : white one. disappeared in 5 days 7- one pimple on my neck (red one) disappeared in 4 days . 8- Now after 5 months I had a sore throat again but this time ( Specimen culture) which came out saying that the reason behind my sore throat is : Gram Positive Cocci Staph and Streptococci 9- every now and then I feel pain in my throat yet it is NOT SORE, just pain,

10- Now after 11 months I have itching from time to time in all my body

11- here is the shock !!!! my friend's son bit my finger and a drop or two of my blood went in his mouth and after 4 weeks he has high temperature "fever" and sore throat and after 4 days of that he got flu!!!! I am so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if the above mentioned kind of bacteria has anything to do with HIV ?

Please answer!

Hi I have this similar question quite a few times. The answer is you cannot get HIV this way. The only way it could have happened is that the clippers that your barber used he went directly from cutting himself or the person before immediately to you and cut you immediately. If there were in fact blood on the clippers and HIV was in that blood, once HIV is outside of the body.

I recommend that you see your health care provider to see what else may be going on with you but this is not HIV.

Single mom and I'm worried
AM I NEGATIVE? SHOULD I TEST AGAIN NOW?