Single mom and I'm worried

I know that I've already asked this question but I HAVE to ask it again so I'm very sorry. My boyfriend is HIV positive but I am not. I have an eight year old son that I am VERY worried about. I mean what would happen to him if I got sick. My boyfriends viral load is undectable and he takes his medication religiously. He has promised me that as long as he wears a condom I am safe. He has even offered to pull out of me when he cums. So we're talking a condom WITH coitus interruptus. He insists that I couldn't be any safer. What I need to know is, IS THIS TRUE??? Please help us to have a good sex life. Thank you

Hi

It is a lot to absorb. But yes your boyfriend is correct there are studies out that show when someone is positive and taking medications and has a undetectable viral load the risk of HIV transmission is decreased by up to 96%. Condom use also dramatically decreases HIV risk. If for some reason you were to become infected as well as long as you get on medications and stay on them just as "religiously" as he does you can live a long and healthy life. But again the likelihood of transmission occurring between you and your boyfriend carries a very small risk.

Sex with cucumber
6th Time asking and No Answer Please Help