possible of HIV

hey hi earlier i had sex with 3 diff persons and also recently i gne test for ELISA its negative now iam getting married now after my marriage is there having chance of HIV to me???

Hi Depending on when you sexual exposure was the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. As long as the test you had run was at least 3 months or more after your last exposure then you are negative and do not need to worry.

Oral sex and hand job risk on HIV Transmission
Please help