|possible of HIV
Jul 8, 2012
hey hi earlier i had sex with 3 diff persons and also recently i gne test for ELISA its negative now iam getting married now after my marriage is there having chance of HIV to me???
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Depending on when you sexual exposure was the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. As long as the test you had run was at least 3 months or more after your last exposure then you are negative and do not need to worry.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.