possible of HIV
Jul 8, 2012
hey hi earlier i had sex with 3 diff persons and also recently i gne test for ELISA its negative now iam getting married now after my marriage is there having chance of HIV to me???
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Depending on when you sexual exposure was the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. As long as the test you had run was at least 3 months or more after your last exposure then you are negative and do not need to worry.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.