Oral sex and hand job risk on HIV Transmission

Dear Shannon.

First of all pardon me, english is not my mother language and i still learn it. i'm male 30 years old. Last month, at the end of may 2012 i had sexual activities with male. we both deep kissing, he gived me blow job (oral) and i didn't give him oral, we didn't wear any condom when practising it. And then he gived me hand job. my questions are : 1. can i get hiv from those activities? 2. can i get HIV if his hand had been expose to his precum fluid and then he gived me a hand job? 3.now. i'v being so worried and very anxious. i have constant fatigue, i dont know wheter i have swollen lymph gland or not, my stomach is upset, uneasiness in my throat. are those hiv acute symptoms? 4. i have tested myself after 3 weeks exposure and i get NR. i want to ask also about accuracy of my test? thank you for the answer.

Hi 1. You cannot get HIV from what you have described. 2. There is no risk if you do not have an opening, cut or sore on your penis and as long as the pre cum hasn't been in the air very long. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body. 3. What you are experiencing could be many things, and with no risk of HIV it can be anxiety and stress or another type of viral infection. 4. Home testing and oral test are just as accurate as blood testing and the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Six months testing ?
possible of HIV