|Six months testing ?
Jul 7, 2012
Can you please help me ? I indulged in deep kissing for a minute with a striper at a joint and during the time we kissed i had fresh cut on my upper lip due to shaving. We did exchange some saliva for the time we kissed, blood not sure. We did NOT indulge in any other oral or sexual activity except a kiss. I got my test done after 3 months for hiv and the results were hiv negative. I am still paranoid about the whole thing and my six months are about to complete in few days. I wanted your opinion and suggestion as to should I be tested again and what are my chances ?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.