Six months testing ?

Hi Shannon

Can you please help me ? I indulged in deep kissing for a minute with a striper at a joint and during the time we kissed i had fresh cut on my upper lip due to shaving. We did exchange some saliva for the time we kissed, blood not sure. We did NOT indulge in any other oral or sexual activity except a kiss. I got my test done after 3 months for hiv and the results were hiv negative. I am still paranoid about the whole thing and my six months are about to complete in few days. I wanted your opinion and suggestion as to should I be tested again and what are my chances ?

Hi You are fine! Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and what you experienced carried no risk at all. And receiving your test proves that.

Breathe easy!

Stay safe, Shannon

Questions
Oral sex and hand job risk on HIV Transmission