window period

Dear Doctor, On last Dec 8 one I gave oral sex to unknown status lady from Philippines KTV club(I had small wound in penis in that time). After 66 days made 4th Gen: ELFA test.the result was -ve the value is 0.1 then I made ECLIA test after 112 days & 135 days the result was 0.349 & 0.351 respectively (criteria greater than1 is +ve). Can I believe I am free from the risk? Now I have small joint pain on leg & palm, continous broken skin in inside nose, mouth & penis) so I am afraiding. I have to made another test? ECLIA test is which type test? it is a combo type test?

Hi Two things are important to know. Giving oral sex and having an open sore on your penis are not ways for HIV transmission to occur. Now if you had unprotected intercourse with the sore on your penis then yes there would be a risk of HIV transmission occurring. The second thing is The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. With the number of tests that you have had and all of them being HIV negative than so are you.

Rest easy, be well and stay safe, Shannon

HIV, student really scored of transmission.
french kissing with bleeding gums