vitamin d deficiency
Jul 6, 2012
Can a vitamin d deficiency cause a false negative?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No, I have never heard of such a thing and I have many patients who have HIV and are also vitamin d deficient. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.