Jul 6, 2012
I went to visit my sister who has aids- her dog was overly excited and scratched me- I did see blood come from that scratch- she was trying to tame him twords the beginning and I worry about him scratching her and then scratching me right after
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello- No there is no way HIV can be transmitted this way. Hopefully your sister is in care and on medications to treat her HIV and if she isn't perhaps you could be an advocate to make that happen. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.