Touched a striper's vaginal fluid into my eyes

Hi first of all thanks kindly for taking this email and answering some of my concerns, I am normally not this paranoid after going to a stripe club but this time b/c symptoms occurred immediately after I had contact with a stripper, I can't help to be a bit concern... My story goes like this:

Last Saturday was my cousins bachelor party so we all went to the stripe club down Niagara falls to throw him a party... At the club I tried to not get in much contact with strippers as I am well aware of the consequences, however I then met this beautiful asian stripper... She sat on me we started talking an I later followed her back to the back for a private dance...

During our time we chatted a bit, I got to know her a bit although she probably lied, and then we got down to business... She put a towel on me which later dropped on the floor so nothing really was between her vagina and my pants, she then started to grind my member... we really got into it, she then kissed my ears and neck all while I was kissing her neck and face and eventually her breast... She later asked me for my hands and told me she's went and rubbed her fluid onto my hands, I was a lil turned on by it and also a bit grossed but at that moment I was too excited to be too concern, anyhow she went on to use that SAME hand to rub her breast and her body... During this time I then not thinking smart kissed her breast and rubbed my face all over her breast and I believe my eyes may have rubbed her breast too... My worry is could her fluid get into my eyes and if she has HIV can it infect me? Also I had some hangnails around the fingers she had touched and now worry could it also go into my hangnail openings and infect me? lastly I dumbly rubbed my eyes with the same fingers a few minutes later...

You don't always think wisely in those situations and I am a victim of it what I did later to try to make things better may not be much but I kindly tested to see if she is a prostitute also by asking if she would do "extra" service which she said she does not and she is clean, she also said she been single for a while so she should be disease free... In your opinion would it be she is telling the truth? Afterall if she does do "extra" service like a prostitute won't she admit that she does and set up a time to meet me? I can only use this as confort to the fact that she is ONLY a stripper and should be disease free but it still does not help me with my fear...

I am pretty worry due to the fact after I left the strip club that night I began losing my voice, followed by the next day it got worse, I completely lost my voice, have a sore throat then I gained a dry cough... the day after I woke up to the worse sholder soreness I ever had not sure what caused it... my only explanation is that the night before I slept in the hotel and did not have a good sleep with their high pillows... I should also add that night at the hotel the AC was on high not sure if that may have lead to my cough and sore throat... Furthermore 2 days before i went to the stripclub I had also went to a spa with my wife and we had been in a out of the water and been in the sauna and steam room... could that be the reason I later caught my cold? I should also state that night I smoked a cigar, from past history my throat usually does not do well when I smoke it as it is not used to it or something but that night considering the occasion I smoked it... at the time when I smoked it I had already felt my voice almost gone, do you think perhaps the cigar made it worse?

Should I need to get tested for HIV as I am now worry about all these scenarios... my wife when I came back also told me she has a sore throat so I wonder if its from that day at the spa that caused it... Anyhow I am pretty worry, I hope someone can answer me some of my questions to put my mind at ease... Again its the strange symptons I experienced right after my lap dance that got me worry... normally does symptoms occur taht quickly right the day after? Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Your risk was low. In fact, it doesn't sound like you had much risk at all. I would not be concerned about HIV. You mentioned having a wife. Would she be OK with knowing that you were getting a little extra loving from the stripper? If so, great! If not, then perhaps you are feeling a little bit of anxiety over the fact that you stepped outside of your primary relationship.

Bottom line: You were not at risk for HIV in this situation. If you symptoms persist, a visit to your doctor is in order.

In health,

Richard

how soon can acute hiv symptoms occur
Dog