how soon can acute hiv symptoms occur
Jul 4, 2012
i had sex on the 27th of june..is it possible im seeing acute symptoms already beginning the 2nd all i have is a swollen lymph node and white spots on my tonsils other than that i feel fine but can symptoms start that soon
Response from Mr. Cordova
It is unlikely that you would be experiencing symptoms so quickly. An HIV test at the 90-day mark will give you a conclusive answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.